Thursday, March 9, 2006

The things my co-worker says...

***The other day Sally Rocker (remeber her last name) was verifiying a degree obtain from the University were I work and normally she will just give her first name and last inital to the caller. On this call she said the following:

"My name is Sally R. as in Rocker."

I looked up and busted out laughing. So now I say "R as in Rocker".***

***Today Sally was talking to Bill who works across campus. Bill usually rides his bike over so if he has a file to bring he will stick in the back of his pants. (Luckily they are not files that I have to touch and he does tuck in his shirt.) Well today he rode his bike and had a file, so you know where the file was.

Sally with all her forethought, yelled after him as he walked away, "Bill, What is in your pants?" Lucky for her he didn't hear her.

That again caused me to burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that I was crying.***

No comments:

Post a Comment