Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Need to be Deported!

I read in the news that they are going to change the naturalization test so that it is not just memorize and regurgitate. So I went to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services website to see just what exactly gets asked. This is when I came to the conclusion that I am either a.) stupid or b.) need to be deported. Since I know I am not stupid that only leaves option b.

Farewell to you all, I don't know where I am going. Since I don't know my own country there is no way I can know a different one. But I think if enough Americans had to take this test to stay in America, then there would be a mass exodus and we could all just start a new America and leave the old one to the immigrates who can answer the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment