Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!

Here are some great pictures I have found to help celebrate Pi Day!

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi
pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi

Move one match to make this as true as possible.


(If you want the answer to this email me and I will help you out)

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi

I want one of these key chains!



pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi

A real Pi pie! It looks lovely!



pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi

This was not the only cow related Pi I saw....not sure on the connection there.

No comments:

Post a Comment