Friday, June 15, 2007

Combinations

Sorry, if you got happy seeing the title, thinking some math was coming your way. Not this time. And if you have no idea that the word combinations can even be used in the realm of math, that is ok, not everyone is "different" like me.

I have found in my life food combinations (some strange, others not) that are really good and I wanted to share them.

Vanilla Wafers dipped in coffee

Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk drunk while eating a banana

Yeast rolls dipped in soft serve vanilla ice cream

French fries dipped in chocolate frosting

Pepperoni, pineapple, and bacon pizza (Thank you Frankie)

Hershey Kisses wrapped in a tortilla

A few M&M's with a good slice of cheddar cheese

Those are the first ones I can think of...what are some of your odd combinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment