Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ask For A Diet Soda And Thou Shalt Receive...Eventually

Today my husband and I got some cokes from the coke machine at Wal-Mart. (Remeber, that in Texas, coke can mean any kind of soda.) My husband put in a dollar and pressed the button for Sprite. Here is what he got:

TWO cans of Sprite. My husband thought he hit the jackpot, but I think the machine was possessed! After giving him two cokes, it then decided to return his 60 cents worth of change all in nickels. So, out spewed tweleve nickels! I took 40 cents for my coke and pushed the Diet Vanilla and Black Cherry Coke. Here is what I got:

Well, that is all well and good, but I really wanted diet. :) In went 40 more cents and I pushed the button for Diet Dr. Pepper. Here is what I got:

Not one, not two, but FOUR cans of coke! My husband only THOUGHT he won the lottery of coke machines and finally I got what I wanted. Frankie wanted to put 40 more cents in, but I thought we had better count our blessings! So all the cokes got shoved in a bag and we ran off like bandits!

Would that be considered stealing?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment