Sunday, July 29, 2007

Random Shorts

Subject
Posted Date: July 29, 2007 - Sunday - 3:53 AM

Things I Heard Today at Church and Probably Can Only be Heard in a Southern Church

"We will have a fellowship meal on the back forty this evening."

"If you have noticed how nice the grounds look, please be sure to thank Bubba. Thank you, Bubba"

******************************************************************

I Have Some Funky Mushrooms Growing

These picture were taken over the course of two days.

Day One taken at 7:18 AM and 9:27 PM

Day Two taken at 7:03 AM

******************************************************************

Signs

From a fortune cookie...ummm ok.

Seen in town.

Rude bumper sticker that you know was on an old man's car.

Seen at Church's Chicken. I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing!

******************************************************************

Maybe I Do Need A Booser Seat (see reference blog here)

When I drive my truck this is the view I see. Are you suppose to see the hood of your vehicle??

******************************************************************

Cats Will Sit In/On Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment