Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things You Just Don't See Everyday

Subject
Posted Date: January 5, 2008 - Saturday - 7:33 AM

I case you didn't know, I live in a small rural community. Even with that being true this is something I don't see everyday. Frankie and I pulled into the driveway to see this in our front yard. They said that they had to stop so one of them could make a cell phone call. I kid you not!

I don't think this next thing has anything to do with living in the country, but it could have something to do with living in South Texas. Tell me, when was the last time you saw palm trees going down the road?

Finally, this has nothing to do with where we live, but I did find it funny. This was seen at the poster section in Wal-Mart. You know the little section I am talking about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment