Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagalicious Time!

TAG, I'm it!!!!!!!!!!

I have to write 10 random, interesting, crazy, things about myself, and then pick 10 people to do the same. (It can't be the person who tagged me and I have to list on the bottom who and why you chose those 10 people to tag) Remember to send those 10 people a message to read your blog.

I have done this once, but I must have deleted it. So, lucky, lucky you! You get 10 more random, interesting, crazy, things about me.

1. You have heard that we all march to the beat of a drum, right? Well, I am well aware that my drummer is just a tad off the normal beat and I am ok with that (Sometimes I am convinced he plays a different instrument.).

2. In high school I was in involved in 4-H cooking, sewing, and rifle. I liked rifle the best and did fairly well at it. I still wish I could go to target practice with a .22 rifle.

3. I love furry/feathery animals...I wanna pet/take home every single one I see!

4. Lion, Lying, and Line all sound the same when I say them. (Silly little Texan accent!)

5. I don't think this is weird, but just about everyone else does. I love algebra. I simply can't get enough of it! I do problems for fun!

6. I never want to hide my age from others. I can't stop the passing of time, so I might as well embrace it! (Now my weight, that is a different story!)

7. I think if I had been raised by parents who were more laid back in discipline that I would have been a wild child. The streak is there...it is not a vibrate red, but a more subtle shade of pink. It seems to be fading now though.

8. All four of my animals have first, middle, and last names, and their last names are not Hinds.

9. My favorite number is nine, and I like any number that is a multiple of three. I don't really like even numbers, except 10 because it is so useful and easy to work with.

10. If I could change one thing about my appearance, I would choice to be 5 inches taller. That would put me at 5 feet and 6 inches! WOW!! I would be able to see the top of the refrigerator, realize how dirty, I am sure, it is, and then have to clean it. Wait...let me think more about this one!

I am going to force my husband to do this and it is going to take 10 times the amount of effort so he is the only one I am putting down.

Frankie, please please please do this blog for me. I want to see what you will come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment