Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Have Regrets

First, I would like to make a confession.

Io sono una fifone. I am a fraidy-cat.

It is sad, but true. I had a wonderful oppurtunity to practice my Italian with some REAL LIVE Italians yesterday, five men to be exact. They were at my work, in my building, on my floor, right around the corner from my desk AND I knew about them, but I did nothing. I got too flustered to even say hello in ENGLISH!

I have spoke with an Italian before, so what was was my problem this time?

Almost everyone at work knows about my obession with all things Italy and someone even said to me as I walked by, "Jennifer, these guys are from Itlay!"

With a big stupid grin on my face all I could say was, "I know. I could hear them." as I walked back to my desk.

I regret this.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment