Monday, May 14, 2007

Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?

This is what you start to worry/think about when you get put on the Pandemic Flu Readiness Planning Team.....



http://www.coughsafe.com/media.html



Sorry I couldn't embed it on here. It has licenses and such.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Additional info (added 1/14/2008) : I have been practicing this method and I find it works so much better than sneezing into my hands. The only draw back I have found is when you are done sneezing you will have a slightly wet spot on your sleeve. One, day I was drinking a red drink and I sneezed into my blue sleeve. Yes, I had a nice purple spot on my shirt. It did dry and go away so that was good. But, I did find it pretty funny! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment