Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Evils of Calculus

This is what happens when I can't sleep and decide to get up, go online, and refresh my memory of calculus at midnight to one in the morning.

This morning right before waking I had a short dream with a lasting impression. The basic idea behind it was that I was in a classroom learning calculus. I knew that the information I was learning was very very powerful. So powerful in fact, that I could become a very evil person with my new powers of calculus, I am talking super hero evil. It could go either way depending on the choices I made in life. I was sick to my stomach and sweating as I wrestled with the decision to go ahead and learn the material and gain the power or to give it all up and live a normal life.

That is all I can remember about the dream.

"And why was I even looking up calculus in the middle of the night to begin with?" I hear you asking.

***nerd alert* *nerd alert* *nerd alert* *nerd alert***

I took at least four semester of it in college ten years ago and it was all slipping away. I didn't sit in those classes for it to just slip away, so I am doing some refresher work.

By the way, if you want to see a fantastic site for calculus check this one out: Calculus-Help.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment