Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crossing The Road

I have witnessed many different things cross the road.

  • Dogs
  • Cats
  • Deer (way too many)
  • Trash
  • Tumbleweeds (in west Texas)
  • Javelinas (again in west Texas)
  • Dirt Devils (I think other people might call them whirlwinds)
  • People, and yes even
  • Chickens (Which I had to stop and wait for. After all, they were in the crosswalk. I am being serious)

But today marked the first time in my life that I have seen this particular thing crossing the road. I was on my way to work and saw something up ahead.

I thought to myself, "What is that?"

As I got closer I could make it out better and I thought, "No way...it can't be...can it?"

I past it and sure enough, what I had just witnessed crossing the road was a:

Photobucket
I didn't take this picture, but it is a good representation of what I saw.

So now I have to be on the look out for those native Hill Country wild peacocks!

The list just keeps growing. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment