Friday, August 1, 2008

Click Here For Title

The title for this blog was way to long to be a title for this blog! Here it is:

How My Husband Got Out Of Going To Wal-Mart
And What He Had To Sacrifice In Order To Do It

We had plans after work today to eat Chinese food, watch the movie "Swing Vote", and then afterward go to Wal-mart to buy groceries. Frankie always tries to get out of going to Wal-mart no matter when or where we are. I mostly can't blame him, but I really hate going alone and usually it is not too bad on a Friday night. (Wahoo! We are party animals!)

The Chinese restaurant was great. Frankie managed to only dribble a little on his shirt. (Trust me this is a great feat for him!) :) He asked if we could skip Wal-mart and the movie and just go home. He promised we would go to the store tomorrow morning and he would even buy me breakfast. I said I wanted to go to the store and get it over with because we have a lot to do tomorrow at home. He reluctantly agreed.

Or so I thought. He must have been plotting on how to get out of it. Next thing I know he has dumped his cup of sweet and sour sauce on his pants, down his arm, and on the floor! WHAT A PUNK! So yes, he got out of going to Wal-mart, but he also had to give up going to see a movie. If you know Frankie then you know what a HUGE sacrifice that is!

It was a mess and yes I laughed at him. I keep asking him if he did it on purpose, and he keeps denying it. I will always have my doubts!

P.S. He does know I wrote this and got a kick out of it himself. Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment