Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Yesterday marked the end of my time at Schreiner University. I was there for 4.5 years and they were very good years to me. I will miss seeing many of the wonderful people that I worked with, but I will not really miss being on the administrative side of education. I am happy to go back to teaching, excited to have new experiences, and ready to meet new people.

I am grateful for the opportunities that Schreiner offered me. On the entrance to the campus there is a sign that reads "Enter With Hope". I did enter with hope. I had been unhappy at my previous position and wanted something better. All my hope was put into Schreiner.

So now as I move on in my life, I will follow the advice on the sign the can be viewed when leaving Schreiner campus:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. On a desk in the library is this quotation:

    "Enter with hope, leave with a rash."

    Ha!
    Love Tess

    ReplyDelete