Friday, February 20, 2009

Creepy Kid

Amazingly enough this story is not about one of the kids I teach....although....

Kidding! Sort of...

Anyways, I was driving to a baby shower today at 4:30 PM. Along the way I saw this kid walking down the street going the same direction I was. Nothing really special, but he stood out because he was wearing a hoodie and it was rather warm. Plus, the hoodie had a gold metallic lining in the hood.

Four hours later, yes it was that good of a baby shower!, I am drving home and I see a person walking down the street going the same direction I was. It was dark by now so I couldn't really make out many details, but as I got closer, there it was! The gold lined hoodie!!

Exactly FOUR hours later the same kid is walking down the street again when I drive down it????

Oh my gosh! CREEPY! *Said in a slightly high pitched voice*

No comments:

Post a Comment