Monday, June 29, 2009

Fourteen Photos and Comments

In no particular order:

Shed-in-a-Box
A shed-in-a-box is nothing like a bed-in-a-bag!
The shed is much harder to figure out how to put together.

How to build a shed.
See what I mean. This is part of the instructions for building that shed.


Buc-ees
I love Buc-ees!

Panini Sandwiches
Panini means sandwiches in Italian. Not sure what a sandwiches sandwich is.


Things you don't want to see.
There are just some things you don't want to see in a dressing room.

Short Train
I think they forgot something!


Yankee gas
In Connecticut they call themselves Yankees, and they label their gas that way too.


Joseph's Shoes
The shoes my friend wore in public...I just don't know what else to say.


Liquid Nitrogen
Brr! They use this at NASA to test equipment in really really really cold environments.

Eek!
Speaking of NASA, they scared me with this thing. I turned and there
was a person eye level to me coming at me! It made me jump!


Road Labels
I love knowing EXACTLY what the road is and where it is taking me!


Twin Fortunes
Frankie and I somehow ended up with same fortune the other day...hmmm.


pray for rain
This sign breaks my heart and scares me to death. It is so dry here!


and finally...


M & M slope field
I see a slope field...this is what happens after you go to a calculus
conference for a week. All you see is math, math, everywhere!


I hope you enjoyed my photos and comments.
Feel free to post your own comments as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment