Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some Things That Make Me Wonder

There are so many strange things in this world and I love to share them when I find them. So today I bring you three "interesting" items I have seen recently.

I bought this knowing the broccoli wasn't going to be huge, but then I opened the box to make it.

Mac and Cheese with Broccoli

I was correct that there was not a lot of broccoli, but this was not what I was expecting. There was a itty-bitty green bag of dried broccoli bits. Bits.

Broccoli

Saw these at one of the dollar stores. Really? Amercian stickers?? Are you sure? I bet they are from China. I didn't even think to look for where they were made.

American Stickers?

One more for today. Saw this in Austin on south I-35. I don't even want to think about why you would want to rent a hot tub by the hour.

Hot Tub Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment