Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's Time For A Random Photo Blog

It has been awhile since I have done a blog of random pictures. I got a new camera and have been playing around with it, having fun. Here are the photos that I would like to share with you. Enjoy!

Let's start with a Halloween warning.


It is sad they have to put these up, but I still find it funny. I think they should leave it up year round as a joke, but that is just me.

I have another warning for you. Don't try to take night pictures while riding in the car.


Although, it does make for some really cool pictures!

Now, for things you can find in thrift stores. I love going to thrift stores!


This is an old record with really random pairing of Wilma Flintstone and Bambi. You just never know what you will find!

Speaking of things for kids, or just kids...I know it was a stretch....but I went to a baby shower today. It was all well and good, but you see, there were decorations on the tables. I couldn't resist.


Zombie baby with really buff pectorals!


Really shiny baby.


These things are just way out of proportion with each other. It was really bugging me. That bottle would squish that baby and that baby would squish that stroller! It is just all wrong!

Last, I have some pictures that deal with food.


I wondered why the peanut butter tasted funny yesterday. :| But I still ate it. When I saw the expiration date TODAY, I did throw it out.


Some one mislabeled this. It is a truck...not a fish! Silly people!

That is all I have for you today! But I am sure I will find more soon, so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment