Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sky Mall Catalog: Delights A Mile High

I love to travel by plane, because I know there will be a Sky Mall catalog in the pocket in front of me. It will be full of the most unique items, the I-didn't-know-it-existed-but-now-must-have-it items, and the just plain weird items. Looking through it helps kills time on long flights and it usually is good for some laughs.

Here are 10 of my favorites:

1.) Major League Baseball Salt and Pepper Shakers ($15.00)

These ceramic shakers are hand-painted and are durable enough to handle everyday use! The salt and pepper shakers feature your favorite team's logo.

If you want to buy this for me, just let me know and I will give you my mailing address.


2.) Irrational Numbers Wall Clock ($34.95)

Designed by a mathematician, for mathematicians (and others in the know, like engineers and scientists), this clock tells time in irrational numbers logically placed on a 360-degree circle. For example, pi (3.14159...) is just a few degrees past where the 3 would be on a regular clock face.

If you want to buy this for me, just let me know and I will give you my mailing address.


3.) Zombie of Montclaire Moors ($89.95)

Not for the faint of heart, this gray-toned Zombie of Montclaire Moors statue features the most zombie-like eyes you've ever seen. Captured in meticulous detail in quality designer resin, this zombie garden statue brings the flesh-hungry undead to your daffodil bed! Arrives in 3 pcs.
31-1/2"W x 19-1/2"D x 8"H. 13 lbs.

If you want to buy this for me, just let me know and I will give you my mailing address.
4.) Glass-topped Sculptural Table ($139.00)

Our fine sculpt is cast in quality designer resin to be "at your service" year-round in home or garden. 18 1/2"dia. x 20 1/2"H. (38 lbs.)

I don't want this one. :)


5.) Frog Figurine Fan ($79.99)

Let this charming Frog Shaped Decorative Figurine Fan brighten your day while it keeps you cool. With its decorative appeal, a Figurine Fan can easily become a permanent part of any desk, vanity, bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom decor. 15" Tall x 14.5" Wide.

If you want to buy this for me, just let me know and I will give you my mailing address.


6.) Litter Box House ($79.99)

Uniquely-designed litter box cover features a built-in charcoal chimney filter that absorbs odors, plus a ridged walkway that catches litter mess as your cat exits the included litter pan.

I don't need this, my cat is toilet trained. It is fabulous, no kitty litter anywhere!


7.) Pet Doorbell ($69.95)

This new portable wireless electronic Pet Doorbell Set helps your pets tell you when they need to come in or go out (and no more "accidents") Works for both dogs and cats and any size pet can operate it by simply pushing the Pet Paw transmitter which works up to 100 feet away.

Don't need this one, the cat stays in and the dog just barks. What would be the difference, a doorbell or him barking?


8.) Aqua End Table With Glass Top ($419.95)

Capture the tranquility of the undersea world! Each of our aquariums and Aqua Tables are designed to be self-contained and utilize floor space in an efficient manner.

I think the cat would "enjoy" this more than we would, so I will have to skip on this one.



9.) T-Rex Dinosaur Trophy Frieze ($79.95)

This amazingly detailed sculpture releases nearly a foot-and-a-half from the wall to boast details cast in quality designer resin and hand-painted with realistic color and texture. Mount our prehistoric, treasured artifact on home or garden wall for Jurassic-sized impact in your own museum! 17"Wx15"Dx14 1/2"H. 10 lbs.

Ten pounds! I don't think our walls could hold it! :)


10.) The Offering Wall Sculpture ($29.95)

Strong hands seem to emerge mysteriously from your wall when you add this strikingly sculpted piece to your collection. Cast in quality designer resin and hand-painted in a realistic flesh tone, our Toscano exclusive "handily" holds bath towels, soap, candles, jewelry - or even your remote controls! 11"Wx8"Dx3 1/2"H. 2 lbs.

If you want to buy this for me, just let me know and I will give you my mailing address. I would probably just end up running into it constantly, but it is so cool!


There were hundreds of other items that I found interesting and if you would like to browse their catalog just head over to www.skymall.com! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment