Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Dairy Queen

Below is a copy of the email I sent Dairy Queen headquarters. The mini Blizzard was $2.29 and a small was $2.89. The picture is not the size of the mini, it was just the only picture I had that dealt with Dairy Queen. At the time of purchase I did not realize that the mini was about half the size of the small, which is 12 oz. or I would have gone ahead and gotten the small. Live and learn, then email the company to complain. :)




Dear Dairy Queen,

I am writing to you today to let you know that I feel the price of the mini Blizzard is entirely too high for the amount of product received. From what I have gathered it is about half the size of the small yet only a mere 60 cents less than the small. This was the case at the Dairy Queen I went to, at least. I understand that Dairy Queen is in the business to make a profit, but must they do so through such a high mark-up?

Please consider lowering the price of the mini Blizzard to a more reasonable level. I would like to suggest a price of $1.29 to $1.79. By doing this I feel you will have much happier customers. Besides the price, I must say that I enjoyed the size of the mini Blizzard. It was a good size to help me with portion control. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jennifer H.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope they get the message. I got one last night. I didn't even check the price, just sent Alan to get it thinking it might be $.99 or so. It's a rip-off!!!

    http://knitrageous1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete